Donarra Polylite is a lighter, more economical version of the popular Donarra HDPE. This marine-grade sheet has a high-density polyethylene cap on both sides and a closed cell structure inner core with an excellent surface finish that can be used in high-visibility applications where structural strength and a finished edge are not important.
Donarra Polylite Advantages:
- Donarra Polylite sheets are up to 15% lighter in weight than Donarra HDPE
- Our Polylite can be made with various surface finishes and colors for a perfect match.
- As with Donarra HDPE, Donarra Polylite is made with excellent consistency and flatness and has a thickness tolerance of plus or minus 7%.
- Custom sheet plastic extrusion
- Polyolefin products
- HMWPE, HDPE, etc.
- Sheet width up to 77 inches
- Gauges from .025" - .750".
- Rolled sheet plastic made to customer specifications
- Co-extrusion capability
- Laminations on plastic sheet
- Efficient use of post-consumer recycled plastic
- Unique custom orders with rapid response
- Lightweight polyethylene sheet
- Custom color match