Donarra marine board is U.V stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions. It will not rot or discolor like teak and other solid woods, and it will not delaminate like wood laminates.
Donarra Marine Board Advantages:
- Easy to work with using standard woodworking tools
- Makes design changes simple.
- The Installed cost of Donarra marine board is less than fiberglass and other materials used in the marine industry.
- Our large sheet sizes maximize your yield.
- With the low-maintenance finish, repair and refinishing due to weathering and decay are eliminated
- Cleaning is easy.
- Donarra marine board can be finished in a variety of textures on both sides to hide scuffs and scratches that would show on glossy textured sheets.
- Custom sheet plastic extrusion
- Polyolefin products
- HMWPE, HDPE, etc.
- Sheet width up to 77 inches
- Gauges from ..025" - .750".
- Rolled sheet plastic made to customer specifications
- Co-extrusion capability
- Laminations on plastic sheet
- Efficient use of post-consumer recycled plastic
- Unique custom orders with rapid response
- Lightweight polyethylene sheet
- Custom color match